Compromise has always been the currency of the comprehensive Everglades restoration plan, but with 9 million people living between the Everglades and the ocean, there's a limit to what nature can take. In this episode, we follow the saga of one scientist who resigned rather than put politics over science, and got dragged into court.
As a nonprofit journalism organization, we depend on your support to fund our nationwide Connected Coastlines climate reporting. Donate any amount today to become a Pulitzer Center Champion and receive exclusive benefits!
- Reported by Jenny Staletovich
- Edited by Rowan Moore Gerety
- Photography from Patrick Farrell
- Sound Engineering & Original Music Composed by Merritt Jacob
- Editing & Production by Jessica Bakeman
- Web Design by Laura Kurtzberg and Kai Wilson