Dear Reporting Fellows, Alums, and Campus Consortium Partners,
Our team is excited to share some of the ways Pulitzer Center grantees are connecting with students during this spring semester.
- Last week, Carly Berlin and 2021 Reporting Fellow Irene Vázquez from Yale College spoke with students at Davidson College about hurricane recovery, climate change, and Black and Indigenous identities in Louisiana.
- The Wake Forest Deep Dive Photojournalism series continued with instruction from Pulitzer Prize-winning photographer Cheryl Diaz Meyer.
- Next Thursday, City Colleges of Chicago will host Noreen Nasir for a virtual visit to discuss her Pulitzer Center-supported reporting on injustice in the United States.
- Also next week, Asha Stuart will connect with students at Spelman College on Zoom and share insight from her project, Inside Bangladesh's Climate Migration.
- Plus, information sessions for the 2022 Reporting Fellow cohort are ongoing at our partner colleges and universities.
Campus programs open to the general public will be shared on our events page. If you have questions about spring campus events, please contact a member of the Campus Consortium team.