Existential environmental threats like climate change and deforestation can be difficult to quantify and require ambitious reporting methods to examine. In 2020, Pulitzer Center grantees tackled such issues by collaborating with scientists and utilizing data models.
- Abrahm Lustgarten, senior environmental reporter, ProPublica
- Agoeng Wijaya, managing editor of the Economic Desk, Tempo Magazine
- Jacopo Ottaviani, chief data officer, Code for Africa
- Leticia Klein, reporter, Ambiental Media
- Cristine Russell (moderator), senior fellow, Harvard Kennedy School's Belfer Center Environment and Natural Resources Program
This session was recorded on April 20, 2021, as part of the Pulitzer Center’s annual conference, Environment (Re)Defined. All conference session recordings will be available on our Webinars On-Demand page.