In our final conference panel, we consider the power of local reporting partners and the importance of collaboration. How can partnerships and alliances strengthen reporting on the environment and lead to more engaging journalism? What are the power dynamics involved and how can they be shifted? Journalists working in Latin America, Asia, and Africa discuss their strategies for successful collaborations across newsrooms, disciplines, and borders.
- Emily Fishbein, Southeast Asia Rainforest Journalism Fund grantee
- Jaw Tu Hkawng, writer, advocate, and educator from Kachin State
- Mariana Della Barba, editor, Repórter Brasil, and Amazon Rainforest Journalism Fund grantee
- Pablo Albarenga, Amazon Rainforest Journalism Fund grantee
- Marina Walker Guevara (moderator), Pulitzer Center executive editor
This session was recorded on April 23, 2021, as part of the Pulitzer Center’s annual conference, Environment (Re)Defined. All conference session recordings will be available on our Webinars On-Demand page.