The connection between local and global issues has never been more evident. In these challenging times, we are uniquely positioned to serve the journalists, newsrooms, schools and universities we partner with by continuing to advance our core mission: enabling great journalism and education about underreported issues that resonate now—and continue to have relevance in times ahead.
We are raising awareness of the interconnected nature of the greatest challenges of our times and pointing to possible solutions. We serve global public-interest journalism by engaging wide audiences on deeply reported topics and inspiring the next generation to value credible news and cross-cultural understanding. The need to support accurate, responsible journalism and to do everything we can to engage all people, across the political spectrum and the divides of class, race, and religion has never been more urgent.
Our 2021 Spring Campaign has launched — Join us now!
Help us advance our mission!
By supporting our work you become a Pulitzer Center Champion with exclusive benefits:
- Donor recognition in newsletter
- Exclusive quarterly newsletters, including behind-the-scenes reports and impact reports
- Exclusive quarterly virtual events or “Virtual Coffees” with Pulitzer Center grantees
- Exclusive location-specific events (virtual or in person) with grantees and local/regional news outlets, including “invite a friend” extra ticket and reserved seating (when possible)
- Once a year Zoom session with a Pulitzer Center executive for a sneak peak at the annual report and preview of year ahead
- Invitation to exclusive VIP reception during our annual conference
For more information, please contact us at email@example.com or 202-332-0982.
The Pulitzer Center on Crisis Reporting, employer ID 27-0458242, is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization. Your gift is tax-deductible to the fullest extent of the law.