The Campus Consortium is launching a new platform titled Climate Justice. We will feature work from our Campus Consortium partners focused on this issue. We invite you to report or reflect on the following:
- How does climate change affect your own community?
- Climate change affects us all, and yet its impact is not experienced in the same way throughout the world. How does it vary in diverse regions and communities throughout the world? Who suffers most? What are the disparities?
- What can be done? (Feel free to think big or think small.)
- How does climate change relate to migration (on a small or large scale)?
- What are the ethical dimensions of climate change, and how are they being addressed?
- How does climate change affect labor productivity?
- What is the intersection between gender and climate change? How are women and young girls affected?
- Who is taking the lead to stop climate change? How can we amplify those voices?
Other contributions related to climate justice will also be considered. We welcome contributions from our Campus Consortium students, faculty, and alums, as well as the Pulitzer Center team. Email blogs, articles, videos, or photo essays to reportingfellows[at]pulitzercenter.org.
We will offer a payment of $75 for each Climate Justice post that is published.