Make Our Mission Possible:
- Support the Pulitzer Center's international reporting and youth-focused engagement
- Support the Persephone Miel Fellowship Fund
Journalist Ana P. Santos and photographer James Whitlow Delano ventured to the Philippines, documenting the brutality of President Rodrigo Duterte’s war on drugs for The Guardian, the LA Times, and PRI’s The World. Their brilliant storytelling reveals the quiet anger of families whose loved ones have been murdered, and the growing resistance to hardline government policies.
Your gift buys:
- $100 supports the cost of a Skype session for a journalist sharing their international reporting and insights about their projects with high school students.
- $250 sponsors a Talks@Pulitzer presentation and discussion of a grantee’s Pulitzer-supported international reporting project.
- $500 covers a journalist’s honorarium for a full-day visit to secondary school or college classrooms to share and discuss an international reporting project.
- $5,000 covers the average cost of creating a new Pulitzer Issues Gateway, an interactive collection of international reporting projects on a specific issue.
- $10,000 covers the average cost of a Pulitzer Center international reporting grant, which supports a journalist in the field reporting an important international story.
- $15,000 brings our global engagement programs (including journalist visits and student fellowships) to a college campus and supports our efforts to diversify our Campus Consortium to include both community colleges and historically black colleges and universities (HBCUs).