Your gift of $1,000 or more helps us celebrate global photography on issues that matter.
Photography projects are an increasingly important part of the Pulitzer Center’s strategy for raising awareness of underreported issues around the world. From cover stories for TIME and The New York Times, to special features for National Geographic and Harper's, and online presentations on MSNBC, Vox, the New Republic and The New Yorker. Photography by our grantees is also a critical tool for exploring global issues and promoting media literacy in schools and colleges.
Our 2018 Pulitzer Center Photography Series is a new way to support the Pulitzer Center. With a donation of $1,000 or more, donors can select one of the prints in the series, which will be signed by the photographer. $250 will go to the photographer of the image you select.
Need More Inspiration?
Nick Schifrin and Zach Fannin traveled to Russia to learn how the superpower views the world. Their PBS NewsHour series illuminates the Russian perspective on ties with America, nationalism, propaganda, and Putin’s incredible popularity.
North Korea Reporting
Grantee Evan Osnos’ September 2017 story in The New Yorker, "The Risk of Nuclear War with North Korea," is a must read for understanding tensions with North Korea. His video for The New Yorker takes us behind the scenes of his remarkable reporting trip to North Korea.
What will your gift help us do?
- $100 connects a journalist and their global reporting to a K-12 classroom through video conference
- $250 sponsors a Talks@Pulitzer event that highlights an international reporting grantee and an important global issue
- $500 exposes 300 or more students in secondary schools or on college campuses to a journalist and their international reporting
- $1,000 or more supports the photography of talented photojournalists that bring home the global stories that matter*
- $10,000 covers the average cost to put a journalist in the field to report a global story*
- $15,000 adds a new historically black college or university or community college partner to our national Campus Consortium network*
* With a donation of $1,000 or more, donors can select one of the prints in the 2018 Pulitzer Center Photography Series, signed by the photographer. And $250 of your donation will go to the photographer.
For More Information
If you have any questions about making a gift, please contact Joan Woods at (202) 969-8259 or email@example.com.
Your contribution to the Pulitzer Center is tax-deductible to the fullest extent of the law. The Pulitzer Center is recognized as a tax-exempt organization under Section 501(c)(3) of the Internal Revenue Code.