Double or triple your gift through
Our News Match challenge grant will match the first $1,000 of your gift through December 31st. Double your gift through 12/31!
Our Persephone Miel Challenge Grant matches the first $5,000 in donations for the Persephone Miel Fellowship, designed to nurture journalists from the developing world and bring their work to a broader international audience. Triple your gift with the Persephone Miel Challenge Grant + our News Match challenge grant!
Ready to Give? Ready to DOUBLE or TRIPLE your impact?
Need More Inspiration?
Nick Schifrin and Zach Fannin traveled to Russia to learn how the superpower views the world. Their PBS NewsHour series illuminates the Russian perspective on ties with America, nationalism, propaganda, and Putin’s incredible popularity.
North Korea Reporting
Grantee Evan Osnos’ September 2017 story in The New Yorker, "The Risk of Nuclear War with North Korea," is a must read for understanding tensions with North Korea. His video for The New Yorker takes us behind the scenes of his remarkable reporting trip to North Korea.
What will your gift help us do?
- $100 connects a journalist and their global reporting to a K-12 classroom through video conference
- $250 sponsors a Talks@Pulitzer event that highlights an international reporting grantee and an important global issue
- $500 exposes 300 or more students in secondary schools or on college campuses to a journalist and their international reporting
- $10,000 covers the average cost to put a journalist in the field to report a global story
- $15,000 adds a new historically black college or university or community college partner to our national Campus Consortium network
For More Information
If you have any questions about making a gift, please contact Joan Woods at (202) 969-8259 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Your contribution to the Pulitzer Center is tax-deductible to the fullest extent of the law. The Pulitzer Center is recognized as a tax-exempt organization under Section 501(c)(3) of the Internal Revenue Code.